Friday, March 4, 2011

Rouge Magazine Interviews Erin Kleinberg!



It didn’t take long for designer Erin Kleinberg to get famous. Her line of luxe T-shirts quickly grabbed the attention of top retailers and editors, catapulting her to fashion stardom in a few short months. With a fan base that includes hot Hollywood celebs, Erin’s designs have been featured in top style magazines. Now, she tells Rouge the beauty advice she’s learned from inside the fashion industry.

Rouge: How would you describe your beauty look?

Erin: Low-maintenance and polished. I love natural wavy hair and am a big fan of the ombré dark-to-light trend. If I’m going to a meeting, I usually wear liquid eyeliner, earth-tone shadow, mascara and some blush. I like my makeup to look neat and clean, without spending hours in front of the mirror!


What are some of the beauty products that you absolutely can’t live without?
During the winter, I can’t live without a lip moisturizer and good hand cream to protect my skin from the elements. In the summer, I’m constantly applying sunscreen. Not only do I want to protect myself from sun damage, but I’ve always disliked tan lines!


ROUGE PICK: Try CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in 215 HibiscusSee ReviewsThis lightweight balm, with natural mango, shea and other butters, helps soften lips.Learn MoreAdd to Beauty Kit , which helps protect lips and has a hint of color.


How do you change your beauty look for evening?
I don’t do much to change my beauty look from day to night. I may add some eyeshadow for a more dramatic look, and some bronzer. Recently, I’ve become obsessed with a good cat-eye.


ROUGE PICK: CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner CoverGirl Liquiline Blast EyelinerSee ReviewsThe eyeliner delivers the intensity of a liquid liner to your smoky eye look with the effortless application of a pencil. Learn MoreAdd to Beauty Kit is ideal for getting a perfectly lined eye. Plus it’s water-resistant!


What great tips have you picked up from makeup artists and hairstylists?
When I was working at a top magazine, a hairstylist taught me that the best trick to smooth out hair after blow-drying in cold climates is a fabric-softener sheet. It helps take away the static until the next wash!



What’s your beauty philosophy?
I am of the less-is-more school of beauty. I really think that a tinted moisturizer, mascara and a bit of blush are all you need for a day-to-day look. Even if I’m running late, I won’t leave the house without CoverGirl Lashblast Length Mascara CoverGirl Lashblast Length Mascara - BlackSee ReviewsLashBlast Length Mascara features our longest brush yet to give you extremely long lashes that won't flake or break. Learn MoreAdd to Beauty Kit , because it gives me that wide-eyed, finished look and it won’t smudge under my eyes throughout the day.


Interview via http://www.rougemag.com/. Be sure to check out their website for more great beauty interviews & advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment