Monday, October 24, 2011

My Paris Fashion Week Favorite: Givenchy!



A few weeks ago, Spring '12 fashion month came to a close. After countless researching and awing at the collections, I have chose Parisian luxury house Givenchy as my favorite collection from Paris fashion week!

Here's an excerpt of my review from my blog:

"What surprised me about this show was that there were no prints at all! Last season, Tisci made panthers and flowers ubiquitous for bloggers and editors everywhere. But this season, he went back to the basics and used simple colors to highlight the architectural shapes of the clothes. It was nice to see the designs of the clothes for once, which designers usually hide under unnecessary embellishments. From the sharp suits to the sleek trousers to the defined stilettos, Tisci created a strong and confident woman who is in control of her life. Now that is how you make a statement with fashion."

View my top looks below:





Click here to see my top 5 from PFW on my personal blog, YouthandHysteria!

Photos Courtesy of : Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment