Monday, October 3, 2011

My Milan Fashion Week Favorite: Roberto Cavalli!

Last week put all of the fashion world in a frenzy as the top Italian designers debuted their Spring '12 collection in Milan! Paris fashion week is still happening as I type, but I feel that Milan has had the strongest fashion week for this season!

Milan's fashion week centered around sexy and robust Italian women, which was refreshing to see. It was extremely difficult to pick a favorite, but I did land on one: Roberto Cavalli.

Here's an excerpt of my review from my blog:

"The incredible detailing and handiwork in this collection is astounding; it makes the collection almost couture-like. The gold sequin touches especially took the collection to the next level. The structure and tailoring of pieces like the blazers were very Parisian, something I wouldn’t expect from Cavalli. But it worked beautifully. The collection was mesmerizing; from the vivid prints to the textured leather to the detailed beading, this Spring ’12 collection definitely set the standard of what a collection is supposed to look like."

View my top looks below:



Click here to view the rest of my my top picks from Milan fashion week, on my personal blog YouthandHysteria!

All Photos Courtesy of: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment