Friday, September 9, 2011

NYFW Spring '12 Picks! Day 1: Nicholas K

Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week is finally here & us Globe girls are very excited! Every day I, Bianca Gracie, will be posting my favorite Spring 2012 show of the day! Let's begin, shall we?

The Globe's own Nicholas K kicked off the week yesterday morning at Lincoln Center to great reviews! Now I'm not being biased here, but the NYC-based sibling duo's Spring collection was my favorite of the day. Known for their grungy-earthy aesthetic, the designers decided to lighten their approach to their clothing, which made for a fresh collection!

Designers Christopher & Nicholas Kunz
 Being a fan of the brand & having to work with the clothes in the past, I've always admired the way the designers created layered looks. With this collection, the signature layering was still there. But with lighter colors and breezy fabrics, Nicholas K makes layering appropriate for the Spring season!

View my top 3 looks below:






Click here to see the full Nicholas K collection!

Photos Courtesy of: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment