Monday, September 12, 2011

NYFW Spring '12 Picks! Day 4: Thakoon

Day 4 of NYFW was a bit uninspiring for me; I wasn't huge fans of the designers in the line-up. Nevertheless, I did find a collection that was intriguing, fun, and unexpected! I picked Thakoon as my favorite. The young designer's Spring '12 collection stood out from all the others from the day, which is why it caught my eye!

Designer Thakoon Panichgul

At first glance, this collection seemed too fussy and complicated. But if you stripped away the fluorescent hair and looked past the cowboy flair, you instantly fell in love with the actual clothes themselves! Thakoon has a great eye for construction and detail, which is shown in this season's cute cocktail dresses!

View my top 3 looks below:




Click here to see the full Thakoon Spring '12 collection!

All Photos Courtesy of: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment