Sunday, September 11, 2011

NYFW Spring '12 Picks! Day 3: Alexander Wang

It was a real challenge to pick my favorite show from Day 3 of NYFW; the majority of the collections were very innovative & modern! But I've managed to narrow them down to one collection: Alexander Wang. The young designer has a way of making girls feel sexy yet tough; who wouldn't want to have that feeling?

Designer Alexander Wang
I've been a fan of Alexander Wang since I first saw his Spring '08 collection. He has mastered the NYC grunge-glamour that girls seek in their clothing, and his most recent Spring '12 collection continues that look. NYFW is all about sportswear for me, and this collection takes it to the next level. I especially love the details: the mesh pockets, the perforated leather bandannas, and the fun leather backpacks.

View my top 4 looks below (I couldn't pick just 3):


Click here to see the full Alexander Wang Spring '12 collection!

All Photos Courtesy of: Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment