Friday, September 16, 2011

NYFW Spring '12 Picks! Day 7: 3.1 Phillip Lim

Day 7 of NYFW had many strong contenders who had various design aesthetics! But after looking at the show schedule, I already knew who my favorite of the day would be! 3.1 Phillip Lim consistently designs clothes that appeal to every woman of every lifestyle, which is why I love his brand and his Spring '12 collection!

Designer Phillip Lim
I loved the simplicity and the clean lines that the collection had. The pastels were very delicate yet were tailored to perfection. But it was the minimalism that drew me in to this collection. Out of all the wildly printed collections this week, 3.1 Phillip Lim definitely stood out!

View my top 3 looks below:



See 3.1 Phillip Lim's full collection here!

All Photos Courtesy of: Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment