Friday, September 16, 2011

NYFW Spring '12 Picks! Day 8: Marc Jacobs

Yesterday, Spring '12 NYFW sadly came to a close. But the day wasn't shy about its exit! Designers brought their A-games to their collections, but once again I could only choose one favorite. For the last day of NYFW, my favorite collection was Marc Jacobs!

Designer Marc Jacobs
Marc Jacobs' collections are always a hit or miss for me (usually a miss...). But his Spring '12 collection was great! I loved the 1920s references, from the drop-waists to the headscarves. I'm a big fan of sheer details as well, and there was plenty of that in this collection! Overall, Marc Jacobs was a superb close to the end of NYFW!

View my top 3 looks below:




Be on the lookout for my reviews for London, Milan, & Paris fashion weeks!




Until next season...


Check out the Marc Jacobs full collection here!

All Photos Courtesy of: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment