Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NYFW Spring '12 Picks! Day 5: Preen

I've always had a soft spot for Preen; I think their designs are incredible. So when I found out that the label was going to present at Fashion Week yesterday, I instantly knew that I was going to love it. Turns out that Preen's Spring '12 fashion show was my favorite of the day!

Designers Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi

Preen is known for being a sexy & tough brand, but the designers' Spring '12 collection's vibe was completely the opposite! I'm not a fan of clothing that is overtly girly, but I immediately was in awe with this very sweet collection! The pastel shades were spot-on, the prints were fun, and the peek-a-boo sheer details were the perfect touch.

View my top 4 looks below (3 wasn't enough!):






See Preen's Spring '12 collection here!

All Photos Courtesy of: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment